Chambers Chat
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
SMF - Just Installed
50 Posts in 34 Topics by 676 Members
Latest Member: lawIntant
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Chambers Chat
|-+  2008
| |-+  Ghost Hunters visit the Chambers
| | |-+  Ghost Hunters from Paravizionz visit the Chambers
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Do you beleive in ghosts?
yes
no

Pages: [1] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Ghost Hunters from Paravizionz visit the Chambers  (Read 8498 times)
Ed Short
Administrator

« on: June 06, 2008, 11:37:46 PM »

On Friday, June 6, 2008, the team from ParaVizionz paid us a visit. When I first took them through, their gauges were going crazy. Several pictures, video and sound recordings were made over the three hour adventure in the dark. We will have to wait to see what they come up with after they review all of the collected footage; I saw a few strange photos and ParaVizionz has already requested a return visit. I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear anything. Their website is paravizionz.com

Ed
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 08:31:06 AM by Ed Short » Logged
Ed Short
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 10:40:16 AM »

After reviewing the video I took, there are a few things that seem out of place. A light seemed to be present on the video when I walked through the break room. But the strangest thing was, my office door appeared to open, a head sticks out and back in, then closed the door. I was the only person back there and my office door never opened. I will try to come up with an explanation for these on Wednesday. I've loaded the video clip into the photo galary at
thechambers.org/pix/thumbnails.php?album=18

I will keep you informed,

Ed
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 08:23:45 PM by Ed Short » Logged
Ed Short
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 10:27:27 AM »

After looking closer at the video and the area it was taken, I have dismissed two out of the three things that I saw on my recording. The clip of someone opening and closing my office door, I can't explain. I have tried to recreate the image but have had no luck at all, not even close! All that I can say is that "I guess that I wasn't alone like I thought that I was". If you haven't seen the video, go to our Photo Gallery and see for yourself...
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: